Insulation: PVC Cores: Multi-Core
Standard: ASTM,BS,DIN,IEC etc.
Packaging：Iron or Wooden Drum
1. Underwriters Laboratories Standards UL-83, UL-1063, UL-758 2. AWM Spec 1316, 1317, 1318, 1319, 1320, 1321
3. ASTM Stranding Class B3, B8, B787
4. Federal Specification A-A-59544
5. Canadian Standards Association C22.2 No. 75
6. NEMA WC70/ICEA S-95-658
7. UL 1685-FT4/IEEE 1202 (70,000 Btu/hr) Flame Test (1/0 AWG and larger)
8. ICEA T-29-520 (210,000 Btu/hr) Flame Test
9. ARRA 2009; Section 1605 “Buy American” Compliant
A tough, polyamide, Nylon outer covering per UL-1063 and UL-83.
1. Conductors: Solid, uncoated copper conductors per ASTM-B3, Stranded, uncoated copper conductors per ASTM-B3, ASTM-B787 and ASTM-B8
2. Insulation: Color-coded Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), heat and moisture-resistant, flame-retardant compound per UL-1063 and UL-83
Type THHN/TTHWNTHWN-2 building wire is intended for general purpose applications as defined by the National Electrical Code (NEC). Type THHN/THWN/THWN-2 is permitted for new construction or rewiring for 600-volt applications. For applications requiring Type THHN or THWN-2, the conductor is appropriate for use in wet or dry locations at temperatures not to exceed 90?C or not to exceed 75°C in oil or coolants. For applications requiring Type MTW, the conductor is appropriate for use in dry locations at 90°C, or not to exceed 60°C in wet locations or where exposed to oils or coolants.
A great alternative to eliminate the need for lube. Slick Nylon outer jacket for easy pulling. SuperSlick Elite? is available in sizes 14 AWG through 1000 KCMIL. All sizes rated gasoline and oil resistant II. On 250 KCMIL and larger, sequential footage markings located every foot for easy measuring. For 1 AWGthrough 4/0 AWG sequential foot markings located on master reels only unless otherwise specified. 6 AWG and larger Sunlight Resistant in all colors. 1/0AWG and larger are rated for cable tray use and comply with IEEE 1202/FT4 (70,000 Btu/hr.) flame test and ICEA T-29-20 (210,000 Btu/hr.) flame test.