Conductor: Copper/Tinned Copper
Packaging: Iron or Wooden Drum
Individual screen instrument cable feature:
1. Conductor: Plain annealed circular stranded copper conductor, conform to BS 6360 class 2, sizes: 0.5 mm² solid, 1.0 mm² solid, 0.5 mm² flexible, 0.75 mm² flexible or 1.5mm²stranded
2. Insulation: PE( polyethylene)/PVC, Colour code: black / white / red; with numbered tape under separator tape of the triple screen
3. Triple screen: 24 µm aluminium / PETP tape over tinned copper drain wire, 0.5 mm² Wrapping: at least 1 layer of plastic tape.
4. Collective screen: 24 µm aluminium / PETP tape over tinned copper drain wire, 0.5 mm².
5. Bedding: zero halogen flame retardant compound LSZH, black.
6. Armour: Without armoring.
7. Outer sheath: zero halogen flame retardant compound LSZH, black or blue for intrinsically safe systems.
8. Pairing: Two insulated cores shall be uniformly twisted together to form a pair with maximum bay length of 100mm.
9. Cabling: twisted pairs are laid up to together, if necessary filled with non-hygroscopic material Compatible with the insulation.
10. Individual Screen: Aluminium/polyester tape + drain wire tinned copper.
11. Overall screening: accumulated pars screen with aluminum/mylar tape. helically applied with tghe metallic side down, in electrical connect with tinned annealed copper drain wire of 0.5mm2
12. Mechanical and Thermal Properties: Minimum Internal Bending Radius: 8×OD Temperature Range: -40℃ ~ +90℃
Individual screen instrument cable applications:
These fire resistant elastomeric insulated cables are designed for fixed wiring in ships and on mobile offshore units, suitable for use in instrumentation,lighting and control circuits where fire integrity is essential.
Standards: BS 7917; IEC 60331-31 Fire resistant; IEC 60332-3A Flame retardant; IEC 60754-1; IEC 60754-2 Corrosivity IEC 61034-2 Smoke density Cold bend and impact (-40°C) (on request) CSA C22.2 No. 38-95 (on request)