Conductor: Copper/Copper tinned
Cores: single or Multi core
Standard: IEC/ASTM etc.
Packaging: Iron or Wooden Drum
Conductor: plain annealed circular stranded copper conductor, conform to IEC 60228 or BS 6360 class 2.
Insulation: PE (polyethylene)
Pairing: two insulated cores shall be uniformly twisted together to form a pair with maximum lay length of 100mm.
Pair identification: Color code as per appendix A.
Overall screening: each pairs screened with aluminum/mytar tape, helically applied with the metallic side down in electrical contact with a tinned annealed copper drain wire 0.5mm2
Cabling: twisted pairs are laid up together, if necessary filled with non-hygroscopic material compatible with the insulation.
Overall screening: Accumulated pairs screened with aluminum/mytar tape, helically applied with the metallic side down in electrical contact with a tinned annealed copper drain wire 0.5mm2
Bedding: PE, color black
Armoring: Galvanized steel round wire over the bedding.
Sheath: PVC(polyvinyl chioride)
Individual+Overall screen instrument cable description:
1. Instrument cable minimizes noise and signal interference,delievery clean signal in harsh environment and general manufacturing operations.
2. Instrument cable have a maximun counductor temperature at 90 °c and a low temperature rating of -40 °c.
3. the cable jacket is resistent to sunlight ,moistureand vapour penetration.
4. Instrument cable is avaiable in individually shielded pairs or triads with an overall shield construction in 300v and 600v.
5. Instrument cable application :
Instrument cable has a broad range of uses,particularly in the petrochemical ,pulp,paper and sawmill,and other process industries.
Instrument cable design for wet and dry locations ,it is resistent to mechanical damage and corrosive chenicals ,and it is often employed in raceways,direct burial and control applications .