Conductor: Aluminum +AAC/AAAC/ACSR messenger
Cores: Single/ duplex/ triplex/quadruplex
Standard: IECA,BS, NFC, ASTM etc.
Packaging: Iron Or Wooden Drum or according to your requirement.
Triplex Aluminum URD Wire Cable Construction:
Conductors are concentrically stranded, compressed 1350-H19 aluminum.
Insulated with either polyethylene or cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE),
Color of insulation: Black and customer designated.Neutral messengers are concentrically stranded 6201, AAC, or ACSR
Triplex Aluminum URD Wire Cable Application:
Used to supply power, usually from a pole-mounted transformer, to the user’s service
head where connection to the service entrance cable is made. To be used at voltages
of 600 volts phase-to-phase or less and at conductor temperatures not to exceed 75°C
for polyethylene insulated conductors or 90°C for cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) insulated conductors.
Triplex service drop cable meets or exceeds the following ASTM specifications:
• B-230 Aluminum Wire, 1350-H19 for Electrical Purposes.
• B-231 Aluminum Conductors, Concentric-Lay-Stranded.
• B-232 Aluminum Conductors, Concentric-Lay-Stranded, Coated Steel Reinforced(ACSR).
• B-399 Stranded 6201-T81 Aluminum Alloy Conductors.
• B-901 Compressed Round Stranded Aluminum Conductors Using Single Input Wire.
•ICEA S-76-474-Neutral-supported Power Cable Assemblies With Weather-Resistant Extruded Insulation Rated 600Volts .
We can also supply other internat